Have you ever wondered what it is like to be psychic? Actually, everyone is born with intuitive ability…but few understand how to identify or tap into it. This course will combine lecture material with frequent practice exercises designed to help participants learn about their own unique intuitive or psychic abilities. Using an easy 5-Step Method, participants will learn how to identify intuitive or psychic information, interpret and validate it, and continue to improve it using practical exercises long after the class ends. In-class exercises will include psychometry and photo analysis based on items participants bring to class, as explained in the course materials section.
Materials or Supplies needed by student:
Students should bring at least 1 item for the psychometry exercise and 1 photograph, both of which they must know the history and previous ownership to allow students to validate their impressions of these items.
(Tentative cost is $89 - link to register will be posted when available!)
Upon completion, students will be able to:
1. Define the terms intuition, telepathy, psi (ESP), precognition, psychokinesis, and psychometry.
2. Summarize scientific studies of brain function associated with psychic phenomenon.
3. Use the 5-Step Method used to access intuitive or psychic information.
4. Explain different aspects of intuitive or psychic ability (clairvoyance, clairsentience, claircognizance, clairaudience, and others).
5. Explain how to differentiate between intuitive or psychic information and internal thought processes.
6. Practice psychometry, photo analysis, and telepathy through the use of specifically-designed, effective workshop exercises.
7. Demonstrate ways to validate intuitive or psychic information or impressions.
8. Develop follow-on exercises to continue your personal psychic development after the conclusion of the workshop.